Enn Luo is a California attorney, who specializes in federal tax litigations and controversies.
During her 15 years with the IRS, she was a revenue agent at small business and self employed, then at large business and international divisions. Subsequently, she became an appeals officer, who settled docketed and non-docketed tax cases.
She is an animal lover and an environmentalist, who also enjoys hiking, traveling and photography.
- California Courts
- US Tax Court
- US Immigration Court
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Said School of Business, University of Oxford - AI Programme
- Northwestern California University School of Law - JD
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas - Master
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas - Bachelor